a counteruniformitariansism weblog

7.02.2010

CRAZY TRAILER PROJECT FINISHED AND SOLD!

Finally finished the "Crazy Trailer".  Towed it up to my pal's second hand store.  It sold for full price ($1600.00) second day of display!  I am going up to get it to tow to new owners' house, and will get more glam shots (interior) to insert into this story.
CLICK PIX TO BIGGIFY

Made almost ENTIRELY of found/recycled objects, this is my largest assemblage art piece to date.  I suppose I should drag out another trailer frame and build something goofy again!

3 comments:

Anne said...

Oh my. I absolutely love it!

Mr. Natural said...

WELL ANNE! Long time, sis! New blog, eh? Looking good. Seems like every few years or random amounts of time you have need of re-inventing some parts of yourself self you.
I never DID get those pictures of the inside of this creation.
Soon I will post a new one...

Mr. Natural said...

SOLD!