a counteruniformitariansism weblog

5.12.2008

LUCY'S TRAILERSince I went crazy and posted that badass rock music piece below, I thought it would do to post one of my assemblage art works to sort of balance things a bit. This is called LUCY'S TRAILER. It is meant to be touched by curious observers. The pink trailer rocks up and down, the little brass phone book snaps open, the old amp guage spins round and round, behind the filigree is an old timey Buick hood ornament on a spring. To the right of the trailer is a silver stash can with a lid that opens. In the lower right is a button that one can push down to open the brass hasp then reach in and push an "option" button from a computer keyboard. This is a fun piece...I will be putting this up for sale with others of my creation at my ETSY STORE soon.

No comments: