a counteruniformitariansism weblog

6.27.2014

Well hi, all!  I haven't been here in a while so time for an update! 

Maybe you knew that I bought a self contained 1969 slide in truck camper?













I knew it was rough when I bought it, but at $325.00, I couldn't pass it up. Note the stoooopid THREE JACKS.  Dumbest idea of the last century!  When I started re-furbing the thing and decided that it needed major surgery so had to make room inside the garage for it.

Well, after while after while, I decided that it should have a full survey, which means partly disassembling it and peeling back the skin to see EXACTLY what I have GOT here...













I am NOT going to have this 45 year old "beauty" ready to take to my 50th high school class reunion in Camas, Washington in August!  I am going to be a busy boy just to try to restore this thing and personalise it as my own rolling estate!

Until next time, HI YO SILVER, AWAY!
Your pal,
Joe


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Lots of projects! My 50th hi school reunion is next year in August. Far away in the deep south.
Jean

Mr. Natural said...

Deep South eh? I will be curious to hear about where that is and this and that....