a counteruniformitariansism weblog

12.04.2013

My truck is going to need some WORK before I can make the Christmas trip...

Please click on any picture to biggify it!

So, I have cleared out the garage enough to accept the front 1/2 of the truck which is where the work needs to be done (engine starting system).  It looks sort of bizarre from the outside: 














It is quite cold at night this week, so this is my answer.  The barrel stove inside is roaring away...I expect a late night, as I have to wait until RACHEL MADDOW is over...


















Here you can see that the front 1/2 of my truck is inside where it is warm and bright.













 And THIS is a clue to what my garage looks like "cleaned up".  A comfy chair in front of the wood stove, tools more or less within reach...

No comments: