a counteruniformitariansism weblog

3.18.2009

I try to keep INFORMIORIUM oriented toward art and away from politics. As a previolius prezidnt once said "its hard work". I ran across this video and loved it so much I am sharing it HERE instead of at LEFT EDGE NORTH (my angry politic blog).
SOURCE

LYRICS:
FREE MONEY IN THE USA

I cant pay my bills, my cards are maxxed
but the same old greedy banker hacks
are taking million dollar bonuses from my tax
Busting laws and breaking backs
AIGee your dumb said the man in the suit
With his bonuses and his sack of loot
The same guys who caused the train to crash
Are the only people still making cash

AIG I'm dumb FDIC my thumb
Shoved up my BofA
Free money in the USA
I got no place to stay
I lost my 401k
Now it's all gone away
Free money in the USA

Binding legal obligations
In a broke and worthless paper nation
one six five million in bonus pay
Free money in the USA
The first banker to press that case
may win in court but will one day face
an angry mob that he will meet
coming through the gates of easy street

Cancel all bonus's or put them in jail
We're all to goddamn big to fail

With so many people out of work
I hear some wealthy banker jerk
Say they can't attract the brightest and best
Like the ones who got us into this mess
Without hundreds of millions in retention pay
Free money in the USA
Go down to the unemployment line
There's a lot of people who'd do just fine
To right this ship and fix your bank
For a decent wage and a hearty thanks
for some honest pay for an honest day
F*ck aig fuck BofA-holes

© Paul Hipp 2009

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Free Money in the yoU eSs Aye

Mr. Natural said...

)-;